AQUARIUM DECOR IDEAS : MOROCCAN WEDDING DECOR : COUNTRY DECORATIONS
Aquarium Decor Ideas
- Aquarium is the debut album of Scandinavian dance-pop group Aqua. Although the group had been together for three years under their original name Joyspeed, their only release up to Aquarium was a single called "Itzy Bitsy Spider".
- A building containing such tanks, esp. one that is open to the public
- An aquarium (plural aquariums or aquaria) is a vivarium consisting of at least one transparent side in which water-dwelling plants or animals are kept. Fishkeepers use aquaria to keep fish, invertebrates, amphibians, marine mammals, turtles, and aquatic plants.
- A transparent tank of water in which fish and other water creatures and plants are kept
- a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
Gene & Jude's Red Hot Stand
Best in Chicago? Well, actually it's in nearby River Grove, but many say it's the best place for hot dogs in the entire metropolitan area. Seeing as they've been in operation since 1946, they must be doing something right. I tried them today (which entailed riding the Belmont bus to the end of the line at Cumberland, then biking about a mile southwest) and I have to say the food was pretty good.
Apart from the no-frills decor, the best part might be watching them slice the fries in front of you, one unpeeled spud at a time, with an old hand-operated potato slicer. Also a welcome sight are three uncarbonated fruit-flavored beverages bubbling away in aquarium-type dispensers. I would be remiss if I did not mention that the hot dogs have that chewy casing you don't find many places. As others have remarked before me, the casing seems to lock in the juices, and biting into it is a carnivore's delight.
This is one of those rare places where asking for ketchup - even for your fries, but especially on your frank - is a bad idea. They don't have any, for one, and some report that the guys behind the counter will not pass up the opportunity to scoff at you.
Popular enough to have an official policy on photography: outside of building only, please.
(Gene & Jude's is at 2720 River Road, River Grove, IL)
I'd love to take one of those tours up in Canada where you ride around in a tundra buggy that's way up off the ground so these guys can't get you, but you can get great shots of them! Hey, that's an idea, I need to check into that...not gonna happen unless I do :-)
"Cabela's Glendale, Arizona Retail Store is located near the new Cardinals Stadium. In addition to offering quality outdoor merchandise, the 160,000 sq. ft. showroom is an educational and entertainment attraction, featuring a decor of museum-quality animal displays, huge aquariums and trophy animals interacting in realistic re-creations of their natural habitats."
lodge kitchen decor
horse christmas decoration
country decor style
chabby chic decorating
room wall decor
decorate a dorm