Decorating Wicker Baskets - Fun Room Decorating Games - Easter Cake Decorations
Decorating Wicker Baskets
- (Wicker basket) this was a popular option on first Cadillac models; suspended on outside of detachable tonneau, LH side, it provided picnic and other storage.
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
Pantry - after left side, bottom.
NEW PANTRY! I spent a lot of time and a bit of money trying to get organized.
I bought some glass canisters with chrome screw-on lids from the dollar store and transferred all those baggies and plastic packages and pasta boxes over to the canisters. I made cute little labels for each bottle to tell me the contents. I'll be the first to admit that this isn't the most practical storage solution... where are the cooking instructions? Nutritional info? In some cases, I cut off that information and put it inside the back of the bottles so I could refer to it. Also, I'm not exactly how well sealed the jars are - we'll see how they hold up in terms of keeping the innards fresh. But they sure do look pretty!
Also, I bought some bsakets for organizing all the bagged snack items I like to keep on hand, instead of trying to stuff them together on the shelf and hoping they don't fall. This will make it easier to pack snacks for the day, too... I can just pull out the baskets and quickly see what I've got to choose from.
I found some smaller baskets on clearance for $1.60 at Wicker Emporium. Unfortunately they are bright green. I briefly thought about dyeing them before realizing they have cardboard inside them. So they will remain green... whatever. Beggars cannot be choosers. Anyway, I hung little tags on each basket so I can quickly see the contents of the baskets without pulling each one out.
Recycling is the aspect of this pantry that's really going to be a challenge. I am very environmentally-conscious and try to recycle everything. This can get out of hand in a small space. I used to hang big recycling bags on the wall and take them out when they were full. I've now put a couple of milk crates on the floor with bags in them, and will try to make that work. I also rigged up a little cardboard sleeve out of a box I had on hand to hold recyclable paper until I can take it out.
Kyoto: The Sweets Cafe
This place reminded me of my mom. It totally looks like the way she would decorate a cafe. There's even a metal cat that I'm pretty sure she already has in our living room back home
butterflies wall decor
tropical room decorating
decorative wall key holder
dinosaur cake decorating
french theme decor
home decor santos
key west style decor
wall decorative shelves
nautical bar decor